Bell Elementary School is collecting items for those impacted by Hurricane Michael.
The following items have been requested:
- Children car seats
- Baby wipes
- Other baby items (formula, bottles, baby food, cereal, diaper cream/ointment, etc.)
- Gas cans (all sizes)
- Tarps (all sizes)
- Zip lock bags (gallon sized)
- Heavy duty garbage bags (30 gallon and up)
- Battery operated fans
- Bath towels
- Ready-to-eat foods (non-perishable items, cans with pop-top lids, individually wrapped snack items, peanut butter, etc.)
- Beverages (coffee, bottled water, drink mixes, juice, tea, etc.)
- Paper goods (paper towels, toilet paper, paper plates, plastic utensils, etc.)
- Hygiene products (deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, feminine products, etc.)
- Cleaning supplies
- Hand sanitizer
- Bug spray
- Work gloves
All donations can be dropped off at Bell Elementary School's front office by Monday (10/15/18) at 12:00 PM. All collected items will then be delivered to the Gilchrist County Sheriff's Office who are helping get relief to those in the panhandle.
All donations are appreciated!