Families MUST call the school after submitting the application to schedule a registration appointment. Please review ALL information on this webpage regarding required documents and registering at your zoned school.

If you do not have a Skyward Family Access account, select Click Here to Register Your Child.

If you have a Skyward Family Access account, you must select Register in Skyward Family Access.

If you have another child already attending school or you are returning to Gilchrist County, you may already have an account. You can select Forgot your Login/Password? on the login page if needed.

New Student Registration Process

To enroll a new student, please review the steps below. To view a detailed Family Guide, please click here.

You will need an e-mail address to register.  If you do not have one, you can get a free account via Google, Yahoo, etc.

Step 1 - Enter Parent/Guardian information to register for an account. Skip to Step 3 if you complete registration using your Skyward Family Access login.

Step 2 - Check your email for your username, password and the URL (website) to complete the registration. The email will come from skyward@mygcsd.org with the subject line "Complete Student Enrollment."

Step 3- After you submit the online enrollment application, please call the school to setup an appointment to complete registration. Please review the required documents below and bring them to your appointment.

Bell Elementary (Grades PK-5) Phone: 352-463-3275
Bell Middle-High (Grades 6-12) Phone: 352-463-3232

Trenton Elementary (Grades PK-5) Phone: 352-463-3225
Trenton Middle-High (Grades 6-12) Phone: 352-463-3210

Required Documents for Registration:

  • Valid Photo ID for Guardian

  • Birth Certificate

  • Florida Immunization Form 680

  • 2 Proof of Residency Documents (Options: Notarized Lease/Rental Agreement, Mortgage Deed, Electric Bill with Physical Address, Property Appraiser Form, Phone Bill with Physical Address)

  • Complete an Address Affidavit

  • Proof of Physical Examination (must be dated within one year of the first day of school)

  • Legal Documentation: If you are not the legal guardian or residential custodial parent of a student OR there is a court decision regarding release of information related to custody/restraining orders, etc., state law REQUIRES that one of the following documents be provided for enrollment:

    • Court Custody Documentation stating specifications

    • Department of Children and Families Placement Letter

    • Educational Guardianship - notarized documents verifying parent/legal guardian of student is incarcerated

    • Supervisory Affidavit

Zoned School

During the online enrollment process, you will be prompted to select the school your child will attend. You must select the school your child is zoned for.

Unsure of your zoned school?
The District Office can help! Call 352-463-3200 and ask for the MIS Department to determine your child's zoned school.